NEET Preparation Strategy
NEET Preparation Strategy
Top 10 NEET Coaching Institutes In Pune
NEET is the medical entrance exam for admission to the country’s top medical schools. Every year, tens of thousands of people apply for this exam. As a result, developing a comprehensive strategy is critical. A candidate preparing for NEET must devise a study plan in order to complete the syllabus and practise questions on time. Top 10 NEET Coaching Institutes In Pune
About the exam
To begin NEET preparation, one should be familiar with all aspects of the exam. NEET, or the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test, is now the only undergraduate entrance exam for top government medical colleges. Every year, approximately 15 lakh students take the NEET exam to gain admission to India’s top medical colleges. The competition is undoubtedly fierce. However, with the right strategy and mindset, the exam can be mastered.
NEET exam consists of 3 sections-
NEET Preparation Tips
NEET Preparation needs to be streamlined. Here are some NEET Preparation tips-
- Build a year-long timetable- About how are you going to cover the syllabus.
- Build a daily time table concerning how you are going to spend your day and plan accordingly.
- Remember this is a long marathon but everyday is a sprint.
- Study limited material. Don’t study from too many different sources. Instead stick to a few good sources and revise them regularly.
- NCERTs should be the base material and it shouldn’t be ignored.
- Assign one reference book to every topic and try to finish that first.
- Give regular mock tests. This will ensure that you practice in the actual NEET environment.
- Analyse each and every mock. NEET preparation is not complete if you don’t analyse and improve on your mistakes.
- Maintain formula book: For each and every chapter of Physics, Chemistry and Biology maintain a single page notes. So that it is easy to read just before the exam.
Above are the NEET Preparation tips that one should follow to ace the exam.
NEET Preparation: The Right Material
NEET Preparation strategy needs to be streamlined with the right material first. So here is some must have NEET preparation material-
- NCERTs: NCERTs should be your basic material. Ignoring this can cost you heavily. NEET Preparation should be solely based on reading NCERTs.
- Any good NEET Coaching material- This provides you with the opportunity to practice questions based on the actual NEET pattern.
- Previous year question papers- Ignore this and you are doomed. During NEET Preparation, previous year questions are of utmost importance. Logic is simple, NEET in itself doesn’t prescribe any book or material. It is only the previous year questions that are provided by the exam through which you judge the exam.
- Mock Tests- Give regular mock tests and analyse them to know your weaknesses and strengths.
This was the basic NEET Preparation strategy for all the three subjects.
WHY CHOOSE US
We have most experienced, dedicated, well qualified and hardworking professionals who are masters of their subjects and have passion for teaching.
We provide best quality study material covering the entire syllabus with competitive worksheets for mock exercises and practice.
We subject the students through regular tests on competitive pattern so as to enable them to be confident to appear for examinations.
We specifically pay attention to learning of each student as we strongly believe that each student has potential to learn.
We provide coaching on Math, Physics, Chemistry and Biology Every day 6 hours of focused coaching.
Doubt Clearing Sessions
We conduct regular doubt clearing sessions to clear concepts and make the fundamentals strong.